View Single Post
Old 2009-03-13, 19:54   Link #39
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Haha, we are different then. I have a tendency to love "games" like that. For instance, I play the piano and you know how a lot of wannabes tend to say they can play but they usually play Fur Elise? Well, when I meet an actual good piano player, I sometimes like to play Fur Elise in front of them. Then next time, play an actual hard song. I guess I'm kind of evil in that way since I like to see reactions like that.

But yeah, Layfon is pretty cool and strong. Loves how he tends to smile a lot too. It also reminds me of Fai from Tsubasa which I totally like as well. Of course Kurogane was not too bad at all when it comes to kicking ass since he enjoys it most of the time.
The first instrument I learned, was the Piano back in 1987. In 1991 I took up the Flute, as I always loved how peaceful the sound was. In 1995 I took up the guitar before getting into other hobbies and stepping away from instruments altogether.

My first animes were Voltron, Gundam, Macross, and Transformers.

Ahh a fan of Tsubasa Chronicles, eh? Yes I liked Fai and Kurogane both. Fai was playful(with his serious side in check), and Kurogane was always serious, but their interactions couldn't help but make you laugh. They were my favorites in the show to be honest with you, and I loved the scenes with both of them meshing.

The humor induced by them, was a far more playful and serious nature, than say the ones with Vash or Kenshin, and that's why I appreciate them far more.