Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-03-01, 12:58   Link #19184
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranuus View Post
True true, I just hope the next chapter doesn't dodge the main story too much; the last year was pretty slow with all the backstory etc being shown, so it's nice to see things being pushed forwards again.

Hopefully next chapter will be the ritual with perhaps a little on either Moka or the other girls/characters around Tsukune, and we'll either see the rituals outcome this chapter or the one after.
Well, I agree that the training arc shouldn't last long, but in my opinion there are still going to be 2 to 3 chapters dedicated to it, since Ikeda is still going to have to make Tsukune go through the ritual, and then probably have leave some time for Tsukune to be able to practice the skills he is going to obtain from the modification ritual, mention something on the training of the girls as well as Gin and Haiji, and finally reveal the plan on how the raid on the Fairy Tale's headquarters is going to look like...

Not to mention the other stuff that Ikeda has to include within the training arc, like Kurumu dealing with her heart problems...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote