View Single Post
Old 2004-11-20, 22:16   Link #5562
MikoKikyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
hmmm... you come in here with your pretty face, enticing the lonely men in here forums, sprouting quotes from Euprius, and gaining the the trust of the mods and other forum members, hence your absurdly high reputation points. Your happy go lucky signatures with pretty girls on them! I see your plot of Forum Domination! EVIL!!! EVIL I TELL YOU EVIL!!!

Edit: And you're denying that you're evil! Only the Eviliest evils of all the evils will claim such a claim.
Hahah... hey... It's Epicurus.

This quotation you have as you sig definitely does not mislead. Very well representative of you . Interesting to see a non-image sig every now and then too, but it doesn't feel right to give a numeric rating when there is no image, so the commenting will have to do.

ChibiDusk - colorful, and very pleasant looking. Love the shape and the way you distributed the colors 9.3/10

Yuiichi - I think it already has that feel! Although the tallness does detract a bit from it, it definitely has the softness and romantic mood to it 9.1/10

hobobaggins - ehh, no border, boring BG.... I'm not sure I like the source. 7/10

Shay - pretty cute. I like the double-border here, works well. Just that font though 8.5/10