View Single Post
Old 2011-11-19, 01:48   Link #78
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lota View Post
Ok, so I get that Shouma might be the one who will save everyone with his magic. What I don't get is why PotC keeps only Kanba close to herself

She said that Kanba can still save Himari with the Penguidrum... so did she mean that Himari will be saved by Shouma (if he really is the Penguindrum)?
Well, at first I did think that Shouma could be the penguindrum. I don't think that anymore. After all, his apple is a KIGA apple. KIGA is Kensan's organization, which is controlled by Sanetoshi, and they are the perpetrators of the subway attack....

Now, the one who pushed Himari to remember that she was "fated" to be someone's bride in the first place was Sanetoshi (in episode 9). So Shouma being Himari's "fated one" was probably part of Sanetoshi's malefic plan to begin with.

The PotC probably knew this, and that's why she kept Shouma aside, and also why she sort of pushed Shouma and Ringo together. I'm pretty sure the PotC wants Kanba to save Himari because that probably will stop whatever malefic goal Sanetoshi wants to achieve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lota View Post
Unhh, I can't understand this and it's bugging me. Does PotC keep Kanba close to herself so that he wouldn't get in the way of Shouma saving the world, or does Kanba serve another purpose? I love both of them, but I would be genuinely annoyed if Shouma got all the glory for saving everyone when Kanba was the one who received the punishment and gave up a part of his life to save his Himari...
We're talking Ikuhara here. The one saving the day at the end isn't going to get any glory; he's going to meet a gruesome death or disappear forever.

And just so you know, I do think Kanba is going to save the day at the end....

...and disappear forever!