Thread: Licensed Heroic Age
View Single Post
Old 2007-08-15, 09:53   Link #1100
hipeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
I throw your words at you: go watch the earlier episodes again before being cocky, because for now you only appeared to be a fool.
Oh it seems you have some selective blindness, or you appear to not watching anything that deviates from your imaginations So you intentionally quoted Lekti's guess about the Silvers but not Yuti's own statement five seconds later. Really brilliant, do you even know who is of the Silver race? Lekti? Or Yuti?

Quote:
Perhaps I'm pathetic, but at least I pay attention to detail of a show and don't twist facts with crappy imagination like you do.
Oh, so the scenes you have selectively quoted are the "detail of the show", and the scenes five seconds later are "crappy imagination". Yeah, you are indeed really pathetic

Quote:
It doesn't work? LOL it doesn't work so much that Deianeira stopped Iron Tribe forces in episode 18 saying it WAS a genocide. Where were you while Deianeira was saying this? Get up from the bed dude.
LOL where do you see Deionarra say "genocide"? Do you even know the Japanese for "genocide"? I'm very sure Deionarra didn't say "genocide" at all

Quote:
Like above... don't play the cocky guy while you can't even remember what is said in the episodes, because you only appear as a fool.
LOL, so much for your selective blindness, I guess you just can't help but see others as "a fool" because of your own illness of selective blindness.

Quote:
Don't concern about my English, concern about your own: it's your duty to specify that you meant the indirect cause, not mine imagine what the hell you're meaning.
LOL, you really should re-learn English first, epsecially the meaning of "cause", you should indeed really not imagine others saying "causing sth." into "doing sth."

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
Spoiler for about yuti's contract:
After checking the episode again, I'm pretty sure none of the contracts of the Silver nodosses has anything to do with wiping out any race at all
Spoiler:
hipeach is offline   Reply With Quote