View Single Post
Old 2010-05-12, 03:03   Link #256
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

@Discipline: you seems to be the third in this thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
What I meant by EVERYBODY STARTED off as regular students, and then some catalyst happens (either through flashback or not), then that;s when people start questioning/rebelling like SSS.

When was it EVER stated that NPCs lived forever? It's already pretty much confirmed that you can't FULLY trust what Yuri says, as it's pretty much speculation on her part and spread to rest of SSS.

And how about you start thinking that Yuri labels others as NPCs because those people don't choose to rebel/follow her?
It's probably because Yuri was not the one who labeled them "NPCs" in the first place, i guess

See, you make lots of assumption there. The NPC labeling was someone else act. Initially Yuri distinct a human from a "non-human" by their behavior. She will try to get the "human" to her team, and not gonna call them hon-human/ NPC if they refuse. That's quite a fact indeed (if you knows from what I am talking about)

The thought about everyone started off as regular student is interesting. But that means the number of students will decrease with time. If some of them gonna appear out of thin air, then "only the human actually appear out of thin air" will be more believable

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2010-05-12 at 03:20.