View Single Post
Old 2012-01-09, 20:21   Link #17349
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - I'm assuming the students aren't gonna be happy when they find out the kids are Ichika's and *Insert Heroine here*.
I have no idea... sorry

Quote:
Side note - I meant balancing getting both emotions and not being emo. If he gets more emotional yet keeps ignoring his past it'll look like an asspull.
Have his lack of reasoning bites him back, for example, his debate with Kyuukai can be close to insane troll logic sometimes (being opposite end of spectrum). Also, because his lack of his reasoning, meeting people in the past (enemies and allies alike) made him somewhat illogical.

Quote:
Side note 2 - Why does she suffer redemption demotion? She was never evil in the first place and the Gospel going berserk was never her fault.
Yeah true, but you mind having Natasha and Gospel at full capacity EARLIER IN THE STORY? Tatenashi will eat her shoe. Of course for final battle Gospel and ShiroKishi would have to be at full capacity anyway.

(then again the level of threat they faced is vastly different... the antagonist are drinking awesome juice as well, such as Autumn for example, I'm kind of afraid of fan backlash here... )

Quote:
Side note 3 - How come bad guys who do a heel face turn tend to get demotions? I even did this by accident when Irish does his first one to help Joshua
See my reason above, Natasha + Gospel simply one hell of an enemy... her trouncing bad guy soundly would be anticlimatic. (though understandable)