View Single Post
Old 2012-07-02, 06:01   Link #1999
Shiny_skydragon
Witch of Reflections

I feel bad posting twice in a row, but there's nowhere else appropriate for me to post this...and it's been several months...

Okay, I've been distracted from my Teardrop/Diabolic Theater quest by Nekomaneki Kagekidan's Rokkenjima Yakkai album (Primarily because there was a Lion and Will song and a Clair song. What. I'm on a EP7 binge.)

I've pretty much translated all the songs - that's a lot of videos, so I'll just link to the playlist. But be careful - there's a surprisingly large amount of bad spoilers in this album (Like, EP8 bad).http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC39B740F597EC069

I still have to put up Beato and Battler's songs - I'm done with the translations, but I've had some trouble with the videos for them...then I realized it was July, so I'm aiming for the 15th ihihi~ I'll add them here then.

Here are the translations in text form:

Spoiler for space:
Oh, and while I'm at it, I translated B-May's fancover of Sneered the Color Blue. Beware of annotation rape. I didn't think it was possible to put so many references in a song and I may have overthought some of them, so you may want to turn off annotations the first time through. Or pause every two seconds. It's up to you.
Spoiler for EP5 and EP5 only - despite what I first thought, this was written right after EP5 came out...:

...geez. I don't post often, but when I do, my posts are ginormous. Sorry. Please leave any suggestions on my translations in the comments of the corresponding video.