View Single Post
Old 2012-07-04, 12:37   Link #82
Hyper
Irregular Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Apparently she never watched the movie. No clever script was going to save that sad display of acting . Should have gone with the last girl's idea of just a mess of a story where almost everyone dies. At least the bad acting might actually work in that setting.
You're quite right I think. It'll turn in "so bad it's good" though, which I think they won't like it much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
it is another thing to be inspired to do this because one feels moved to help someone in trouble (as Irisu did) and then manipulate and wound others. That is - if you are close to her she will do you a favor and hurt others around her to do you the favor.
Edit: I retract the below question as Flower clarified his opinion in later post below. Agree with him there.

I agree with almost everything you said except that bit. I still think it's pretty clear Irisu doesn't try to help Hougou, as pointed out by (presumably) Tomoe. Her intention is good, but it's "make the movie a success" and not "Help out Hougou who couldn't tell the class they messed up her script." She did not even try to denied it when Tomoe say she doesn't really care about Hougou. It started to seem like I'm the only one holding this opinion though. Can you (or someone) explain why you think so?

Last edited by Hyper; 2012-07-04 at 16:19.