View Single Post
Old 2008-11-19, 22:06   Link #938
kuppy123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
Proper Ryusui Seikuken is like making all the opponents attack slipping by, not blocking it like that, Kenichi just did not execute it properly. After all, he just recently mastered it, and has little experience about ancient Muay Thai.

Yeah, i was also wtf when i saw Kenichi down like that too. But it still has logic in it, consider it was a very surprising attack, and Ancient Muay Thai attack is deadly. I think it created a shock at his heart and making his organs malfunction, and endurance has little to do about this. So still acceptable for me. Remember, Shou could have finished Kenichi in 1 hit if he hadn't had his chainmail

About Miu. When she still had clothes on, Kenichi met Daimonji. Then she chit chat, changed clothes, when Kenichi rushed to Tirawit, fighting underling. Then he chatted with Tirawit a little bit, down after several exchanges (about.. 3minutes?) So we can say that Miu waited for him at the school gate for around 3-4 minutes, not too bad actually.
Lets put this into perspective shall we? Remember the D of D tournament? Remember when Kenichi fought that Chinese dude 1 on 1 and won by countering him with that punch when the Chinese dude rushed right into it at full speed? Well the same principle applies here, except Kenichi ran full speed into Tirawit's knee. So think about it this way: Kenichi took a knee to his sternum with all of his own body weight and momentum behind it. That's normally a killing blow. If anything is surprising it should be the fact that he's up and walking around in no time at all. His rib cage should have collapsed in on itself, and crushed the organs underneath normally.
kuppy123 is offline   Reply With Quote