View Single Post
Old 2010-01-07, 02:35   Link #637
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Newtype wouldn't post things like that if they haven't got anything planned, we know it will be an animated something. Just not what.

Having a picture of Lelouch and Suzaku is only to draw your attention, if they put in new characters not only do they then announce what they wanted to do later but people might even skip the scans if they zip through the magazine cause they don't know what it is. Seeing Lelouch and Suzaku is like an immediate reaction of "ooh look Code Geass" and it peaks your interest more than having nothing at all.

Still we don't know what is going to be animated, it can still take long before anything really happens. I know how Newtype and Sunrise can tease people, in the upcoming couple months my guess is that we still know nothing for certain. Maybe a few lose words or lines or quotes but that is all. It might be an OVA series or the new manga project being animated, anyway they still have a long way to go. Seeing as geass is a successful series they will have no problem with airing in the right season and the right time slot, my idea is that during summer or late spring we hear exactly what is going on and if it is an animated series and no OVA (which it can be as well) that it will air in fall on the popular Sunday slot (I think it is Sunday.. FMA2 airs on that slot atm). They wouldn't air in summer, that is bad business, spring is too soon so they still have a long time to tease us
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote