Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-04, 07:49   Link #23384
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Anyone else want her to lick Tsukune and kinda make him her man slave just to piss off moka?
No I'd like Ura to do that thank you very much.

Haaa.... That would be nice....

Personally the short chapter was because Ikeda is keeping the tension high and left a great cliff-hanger and probably has an extremely long chapter after this, imagine a normal chapter with the 15 pages we're missing from this chapter.

So I'm thinking we're going to have some awesome stuff!

I mean, there are hundreds of possible outcomes (not hundreds, but you know...), but I do think Tsukune is going to lose control and be forced to learn how to handle his monstrous side like any other monster.

Its not something that you can "train" persay, its a natural ability most monsters have in restraining their bloodlust. Hokuto seems to have gone through the same thing Tsukune is going through right now, giving him advice and stuff. So its not farfetched for Tsukune to finally out-will his bloodlust and gain control of his vampire/ghoul powers.

....IMO.

Thats my opinion, that Tsukune will bring his ghoul form under control eventually. Because a rational, sane Jet-Black Tsukune would just be... I don't know.... Awesome?