Old 2008-07-24, 11:26   Link #7581
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
So last night I had a dream

It was Nanoha Season 4.

But they were all highschool kids, and It was after school. Subaru and Tia were were in some club eating. NAnoha,Fate,Caro/Erio (teens) were all together and came in. ERio threw Strada @_@ at Tia and sniped a hair off her hair. and the two looked over in shock. Erio said "Sorry, Strada couldn't see, had a spec of metal in his eye" and for some reason, everyone laughed. They haven't seen each other in ages it seems.

So then Caro looks at the stage of the club and goes "We just gonna eat?" and everyone shakes their head.

Next thing I know, They're on Stage. Erio is on Drums, Tia is Singing, Subaru is on guitar, Caro is on Bass, and Nanoha and Fate (now loli) are doing some ubar cute dance.

And several people from Fon Filia are at the cafe watching them, and I'm sitting there at a table with TeleIce sharing a parfait with her. Angel was at another table on her laptop, drawing. Eva was walking around with some food on a tray looking for a seat, Wan was spazzing and flailing around.....and I can't remeber much else but I remember a lot being there.

......WTF!?
You need to get your head checked...seriously. Although wanwan spazzing and flailing doesn't seem like an impossibility.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote