View Single Post
Old 2010-06-05, 11:53   Link #94
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Sorry it's been so long since my last update! I've been a bit occupied by exams and such, but I've still managed to find some time to translate! Unfortunately, I have only two new scenes for Day 17 this time, both during midday; one is a scene with Lelouch, Suzaku, and Nina in the student council room (Warning: many insinuations and misunderstandings in this one), and a scene with C.C. at the park (I hate to say it, this has to be my most uncertain translation yet; please be patient with this sketchy translation until a better one is made). The rest of the day is taken up by a LONG automatic scene, which includes the battle to rescue Tohdoh, so be warned that this one will probably take some time to complete. (Not to mention I still have a few exams left to complete.) As always, I'll try to update again as soon as I can.

Also, Palad, how goes the work with the scenes I gave you? As you might have already guessed, once you're finished with them, I'd like your help with that C.C. scene I recently did. It's not urgent, though, so just tell me when you can take a look at it.
Eternal Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote