View Single Post
Old 2010-12-28, 23:54   Link #95
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Blah. The less I see of Lee, the better. I much preffer the Juugo v. Kimimaro line-up rather than anything to do with Rock Lee. If Kishimoto had to decide, I hope he goes for Juugo over Lee, but, if nothing else, I hope for a tag team rather than just Lee, because Lee v. Kimiaro has far less emotional impact than Juugo v. Kimimaro.
If the Juugu and Kimimaro relationship were developed more, than I would agree. But it wasn't. Neither fight has any emotional impact.

Asuma and Shikamaru? Okay I get it. Kishimoto based a whole arc around it.
Neji and Hizashi? Father and son. The whole reason for Neji's angst.
Tsunade and Dan? Her fiance.
Gaara and the Kazekage? His father who put him through hell.
Itachi and Sasuke? Do we even need to go there?

Those are emotional roller-coaster fights with development. The rest don't measure up.

I don't want to see Lee fight Kimi either. And please god no drunk Lee. A Lee/Sakura tag team against Haku would be preferable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Perhaps they will be part of EMS Sasuke's Moral Event Horizon at a later date.
Sasuke's first victims for his new eyes? But we already saw him "kill" Karin. There would be no point in him doing it again to those two. But I agree that they will likely track Sasuke down. Basically their role is to once again tell the audience that Sasuke has "changed". Then get beat up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
I am trying to understand what Kabuto means about it being to his advantage to let six of the zombies retain their personalities. I am saying six because when he said it, we saw closeups on Itachi, Kakuzu, Nagato, Asuma, Dan, and Hizashi. This was right after Kabuto said that leaving the personalities of Team SasoDei is what led to their defeat. So wouldn't that mean he has to take their personalities away?

So what is he talking about? And why those six?
Kabuto has no idea how far he can push his control over the zombies. How many can he control at one time? We saw what happens when he doesn't.

The key might be to get into as many fights with the zombies as possible to overload Kabuto. It might take all the divisions, the Kages, and Naruto facing 30 plus zombies at the same time. Than TnJ will come back into play. And I think we can all imagine a scenario where some of zombies like Itachi, in their last act, kill Kabuto.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote