Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2008-11-19, 13:34   Link #5581
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
... a female who likes yuri? that's nearly as scary as a guy who likes yaoi

we attract some strange people to this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
A straight girl who enjoys yuri, on top of it. ^.~

I think it's because all of my closest friends and best pals who I can chat with about anime and manga are mainly guys, so I picked up some of their habits (i.e., their love for yuri). Plus, I've read some very well-written yuri fanfics and seen some good yuri animes. They're few and far between, but they're out there.

Though so far, Rosario + Vampire hasn't really roused the yuri girl in me. Even the Mizore/Kurumu kiss got nothing outta me because I knew there was nothing romantic about it. I'm prone to crack ships, but I can tell when the attraction isn't there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I LOL'D SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD...... I like some Lesbian action, I just Dislike Lies and Obsessed Fans... I only got mad about that was because of a few things people said..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
you dislike lies? Then do you dislike the cake?

... sorry, couldn't resist.

Also radiant, you're not the only one who's been influenced... Motoko-chan (who seems to have vanished) was also a very... interesting... one
I leave you guys alone for 48 hours and this is what happens. GOD i love this thread