View Single Post
Old 2009-06-16, 12:15   Link #2
marvelB

Thanks once again, xris.

So yeppers, the summary's now out:

-The escapees are having a party outside the prison. Meanwhile, Luffy's still battling Magellan. The warden reveals that he has one last ace up his sleeve: An extremely deadly poison that cannot be guarded against. He was hesitant to use it since it would risk destroying the entire prison, but it seems he has no qualms about using it now.....

-Luffy and Mr. 3 retreat to level 1 (it's mentioned that some "hidden" faces are shown here, but the summary was too vague about that detail). It's at this time that Iva and Inazuma make their grand reappearance. Jinbei then returns to the prison with a school of whale sharks(!) that he had summoned. Iva gathers the escapees with his Death Wink, then everyone makes their getaway out to sea.....

Well, that's about it. The summary also mentions that Croc and Daz are standing atop of the battleship they hijacked (along with Buggy being goofy as usual), but it doesn't seem like those guys do anything else this chapter. Anyways, it sounds like things are pretty action-packed..... Magellan must have been really obsessed with killing Luffy if he was going to risk bringing down the whole prison with him. And I also expected the two revolutionaries to make a quick recovery, as well (my guess is that Iva's hormone powers is the reason they survived, but we should find out soon). Still, the summary didn't say if Luffy escaped the prison after Magellan unleashed his super-poison attack, but whether he did or not, I still doubt that the battle is over.....

By the way, Jinbei summoning whale sharks sounds pretty awesome. I was still kinda expecting him to summon sea kings instead, but this is good enough. Now to just wait for the pics.....