View Single Post
Old 2012-06-05, 10:54   Link #1021
ellessarr
Banned

like i told before, the anime production make too big changes on the characters from manga to anime, teiich is much more mature and selfconfindent on manga; yuuko is less selfish, teiich run to her many times(than her runing to him); kirie is much less friendly toward teiich x yuukos relation and acts much more trying tu put a end on this than helping then; momoe is a few less funny and have much less "lunch" times with teiich; shadow yuuko look much less evil on manga, she just walk around and scary ppls with her uggly face and dont haunt that too much kirie, she ever help teiich make yuuko recover her feelings and memories(on manga she recover all memories with him not only the feelings)

they changed too much the story in anime kirie was the only good change because they made her look much more friend, the others characters for me they made some mistakes like teiich become more ashamed and childsh, yuuko too much selfish(on manga she cares for teiich can have he time alone too).

other think i dislike on anime is on the manga teiich really show how he loves yuuko and is much less ashamed to show this to the others, they kissed 2 times(amnesia arc and curse arc), and in anime this not happen yet and he is too much embarrassed about show the love and not even kissed her(even on the same amnesia arc from manga to anime in the end they not kiss where happen the first kiss).
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote