View Single Post
Old 2004-01-05, 13:52   Link #6
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
So discussing a subject with fellow Naruto fans to see what their opinion is must not be point enough for some. However, it's just about as pointless to state the obvious like "who knows". Sometimes speculation(s) are fun, I would take it that they are annoying to you.

Lee could do something that most could not, open several gates to obtain true and total power potential. Neji never saw, or perhaps even knew Lee could do that. Just like Neji underestimated Naruto's ability, and that thinking helps me to think that Lee could of kicked Neji's butt pretty good. Neji learned in his fight with Naruto that he isn't the strongest and not to underestimate any one, even a "loser".
Well, my only real problem with Vs threads (besides the fact they are against the rules, but thats another thing entirely) is that there usually isnt much of a discussion.

You usually get two groups standing on either side of the fence, throwing there own version of how the fight would go down across at each other.

No progression, and no discussion. Here's the problem:

Lets say they fought, in the preliminaries. At the start of the fight, Im pretty sure Neji would be able to keep up with Rocks speed, and slyly close some tenketsu while Lee was testing him.

Lee has to take his weights off cos he isnt getting anywhere, so now Neji has trouble keeping up with Lee. So he becomes more offensive and tries to land a few gentle fist blows.

Now.... would he be able to hit Lee? At all? Dunno. Would be be able to get him with the 64 Hands (he doesnt know Kaiten at this point, but I'd guess he does know the 64 hands of Hakke)? Would Lee do the Lotus before Neji closed all his tenketsu?

Would Neji underestimate Rock Lee (considering that he knows Lee a lot better than he knows Naruto)?

What else is there to say?
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote