View Single Post
Old 2004-09-27, 09:03   Link #14
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Now onto another "yet another viewer who hardly understand japanese" post...

well although i barely managed to understand half of what was happening, I have to say that I pretty much liked this episode. From how the show the rest of the Yamayurikai relationship with Yumi (they are so worried about her that they thresspass the "dont mess with me unless I ask it" rule), the showdown with Touko (bleh I actually liked her portrayal as an evil troublemaker... aw well I think it's nice to know she's humans as well ) and the Yumiko and Sachiko's grandmother story. Also, for some strange reason my Japanese understanding abilities magically jumped during the Yumi - Sachiko conversation and I was able to understand most of it ... however, like other people have commented, I think as well that it was a little rushed, but nevertheless it was rather hearth touching, albeit sthereotypical with the roses portrayal and such.

I also want to fimly believe that the last scene showed the declaration of a profound friendship relationship and nothing else...

And now onto another question... after the 1st season was there another sign of a 2nd season being in the works apart from ALI PROJECT's blog?