Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-09-29, 22:55   Link #17387
Chris38

On an different topic ... that I wondered about lately ...do you think ... that apart from his physical looks (after all Tsukune's vampire traits are still hard to spot ... in his "human" form) ... there is something else that signifies that Tsukune is partially an ayashi ... even in his "human" ... like for example Tsukune's aysahi aura, slightly being released ... or something else then that, which would reveal Tsukune's vampire traits ... even when he is in his "human" form ...

After all ... unlike how things were in the first season ... none of the aysahi that Tsukune has met up with in the second season ... don't even think about the possibility of Tsukune being a human, even when he dosen't release his vampire abilities ... which makes me wonder if they aren't able to somehow "sense" the inhuman part of Tsukune's nature.

So what do you guys ... think about this ?

@Shinso Tsukune

Well, at first ... I mean, during the current arc ... I don't think Akua will be happy that Tsukune is looking after and taking care of Moka, but after some time ... I think she will be grateful for Tsukune's influence in Moka's life ...

It's just that ... similarly with the matter of, when Akua is going to join Tsukune and Moka's side ... I think that Akua's opinion about Tsukune and the impact he has on her ... needs some time for Akua to get used to Tsukune's influence in Moka's life ... as well as the fact... that sooner or later ... Moka isn't going to be "pure" anymore ....

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-09-29 at 23:06.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote