View Single Post
Old 2008-03-09, 12:47   Link #76
digi.amuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
No, it's Rollo. The clothes you can see are the ones that Rollo wears casually. I suppose that the knife may not be all that sinister, but when you think about the main character's encounter with Rollo, you get the feeling that Rollo having a knife is not a good thing.
I meant that Rollo was carrying the photo while chasing the main character. Guess I need to work on clarification now.

Anyways, there hasnt been much in the specifics about the lost colors games, other than special features and such. Wish I had more info, but I guess I'll have to wait for my copy.

I really wish they would do a limited release of the Lost Colors video game (maybe web only) b/c I know that kind of game would sell poorly in the mainstream. Only hardcore Geass fans would even be interested, so they should do a little campaign, that way, they wouldnt be wasting too much money and fans would get to enjoy it in english. I realize that even that wouldnt happen, since it would be pretty pointless from a profit standpoint to localize a game that only maybe a couple 10's of 1000's will even buy. Which is why I hope some dedicated fans would translate the game (or at least the script)

If they do release the DS game(s?), I'll have one more point to add to argument for getting a DS (The World Ends With You is a big deal even before Geass, not to mention the Kingdom Hearts DS and Gundam 00 game.)