View Single Post
Old 2010-08-10, 16:23   Link #17
kitten320

Oh I simply loved Ritsu as Juliet *_*
I actually started to wish for her to act cute like more often and grow her hair since that pony tail of Juliet fitted so well!

I really liked the play, a bit sad that it was short but it had some great moments such as scene at the balcony. Loled so hard at the "Romeo! Juliet!" scene, their seiyus did very good job with their voices and the hug scene was really good.

Second favorite was the final but especially when Ritsu brought knife toward her face, scene looks really epic and music placement just makes it more intense. Really, the music, the costumes, the voice acting, the shadowing... all of it was placed really good there.

Actually this episode had a lot of great music this time around. And looks like the stuff decided to make it as fluffy as possible -points at all YuiAzu moments- we had a lot of them before but this episode was especially packed with them. Even a kiss moment was brought in once again.

Poor Sawako got left out once again, but good to see her happy when everyone had approved her handy work. Probably for the first time

So to sum it all up, I'm impatient to see some cool fan art based on this episode especially with Ritsu in her Juliet costume