View Single Post
Old 2006-12-17, 07:05   Link #245
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

i think that Asakura's Character is pretty good and that "COOL EDITION" does actually sound better than Yuki's "Yuki, Muon, Madobe Nite"!!

even Tsuruya san has good tracks also, i especially like the track "Seishuni Janai Katsu"...very upbeat and has a happy sound to it...

Asakura's other track about her other self is also enjoyable and so does Tsuruya's other track.....but i really like the way how they changed both their versions of "hare hare yukai" for both Tsuruya san and Asakura's CD....very creative....but i wonder what they are saying though...

i like the way how Tsuruya san sings...sounds like she has a certain accent or something...but i find it cute!!

as for the new S.O.S Radio themes, they're pretty good also...i like the "saikyou pare parade" song.....very upbeat....and enjoyable!!

I think all in all, they are doing a good job with these Character CD volumes...can't wait how Kyon's and Kyon's little sister character CD's will sound like....but other than that, nice job with the CD's!!!!