Old 2007-12-28, 05:49   Link #18040
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
===

And speaking of which...

Being presented with Sky Girls... I'm restating my half of the claim on Magic Suits (MS)... suits for neutral / magically weak people (of ranks E below). Like Kha's ZAKUMS...

*is tempted to post the Gerbera Tetra Custom Girl*

*Resists but fails*

Spoiler for My Goddess for now... lol:
That reminds me of the scrapped Cerea concept. Maybe I could bring her back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post

She's actually, probably, possibly contemplating it...
No, she's just too lazy to fry your ass for contemplating it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
But you're making me run out of MS girls to hug to sleep here. I'm stuck with Eugenie the Astray Destiny.
Picture nau!

Quote:
Not really.
Yeah, you're right, yesterday seemed to be an exception.

Quote:
IMO you'd expect such divine magic users to usually excel in control magics, with all that talk about divine plans and God's Will.

But then we come to mass destruction capacity... We have Great Flood, Meteor Strike, Apocalpyse, and barely noticible splashes on the other side of the spectrum, with nothing in between. I'd say this is reflective of Vivio, and affirmative of Nanoha.
Define 'divine magic'

Quote:
OMG!!!

*wishes youtube would hurry up*

No internet... And Bro's stingy about DLing 2.33gb of crack, so this'll have to do...
*rolls eyes* Get better youtube skills.

Spoiler for Long movie is loooong:

Quote:
It lives on a little... As Signum's false identity from the time when she was alive. It's because, like the names "Syaoran" and "Sakura", "Eriol" and "Caroline" were names of metafictional characters in Belka lore.
*shrug* As long as the time paradox stays dead, such references never hurt.

Quote:
Full story in the Rebuilt of StrikerS arc of Agito/Signum that you inspired! See a side of Signum you've never seen before! Witness the entrenching of---

*Ion Chanon >>>>> Creator-san*
Keroko-kun: Pre-emptive strike much?

Keroko-tan: *beams with pride*

Quote:
No Net to wow sadly... Ppl must think my hunter ninja'd the Emerald Ripper with my absence. >_<
Scored two more levels yesterday, seems like the WoW bug won't let go.

Quote:
I'm trying to select the spirit summons of the 4 avatars for the Aces first seen in The Cleric Forever. So far, I've only gotten:

Nanoha: Skeith, the Mistress of Gospel
Fate: Teresa, the Lightning Apostle
Hayate: Akroma, the Angel of Vengeance

Keroko's a little troublesome... You see, the TotP crack has hindered me so much that her avatar is the "purified polar opposite" of Neltharion,

Keroko: Beathel, the Eternal Ashbringer

Yeah needs lots of work. Ideas? And ideas for the incantation would be nice too. The spirits can only be summoned when Teresa, as one of the Naaru's Herald, is active on the field. Which means Kha has to be Fuzion'd into Fate first. Then, as the Herald, Teresa will call down her sisters, and their pet dragon Beathel. Preliminary armor designs looks good, though Skeith would be quite... unnerving to have around.

EDIT2: Forget Skeith. I've getting increasingly worried by what TotP is doing to The Cleric Begins! Blazer and Kha back then have a lot in common...
Will we get a 'where the hell is my hat?' scene? from Kha too?