View Single Post
Old 2008-02-27, 14:58   Link #145
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKnuckles View Post
The thing with the two guys, to me strikes me as strange is that they don't really seem like friends to me. More like just normal classmate pals. I think they both have the wrong idea that they can shoulder something so serious like romantic relationships on what is basically two guys nonchalantly hanging out. Nothing seems to suggest both of them are much more other than that. And Aiko is getting the brunt of it, which strikes me as pretty unfair though Aiko shouldn't have humored them on it. The typical case of kids thinking they can just as nonchalantly handle romance, but only to realize the seriousness over weighs a couple of guys doing things lackadaisically.
Two guys? Shin and nobuse? Yes they met in highschool and became friends there, Shin introduces him to Aiko and he fell in love at first sight. they have not been going out for very long either as they have not even gotten to the point of Hnad holding as we saw. It seems that it happened right after school started. I honestly believe that the double teaming that Nobuse and shin did on Aiko was not on purpose and without malice.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote