View Single Post
Old 2008-02-28, 02:39   Link #147
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
Two guys? Shin and nobuse? Yes they met in highschool and became friends there, Shin introduces him to Aiko and he fell in love at first sight. they have not been going out for very long either as they have not even gotten to the point of Hnad holding as we saw. It seems that it happened right after school started. I honestly believe that the double teaming that Nobuse and shin did on Aiko was not on purpose and without malice.
Doesn't matter. They did gang up out of their nonchalance as just kids thinking they are up to the task of matchmaking when each of them are totally lost on it, especially Shinichiro (dealing with Noe's brother for a simultaneous date was even sillier). I'm not blaming them specifically, but they did play the lion's share in the situation. Just something that goes along with doing things on the fly. Like with Hiromi and her school pals, I don't really don't think Nobuse and Shinichiro are up to supporting eachother seriously in terms of their romance problems, at least not yet.

I have a feeling Nobuse might try to man up to get Aiko (which would be INCREDIBLY cliche) but I guess it all depends on how tastefully he can do it, which I have little faith in right now.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote