View Single Post
Old 2007-05-14, 16:34   Link #117
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risaa View Post
I'd like to point out that this topic is on Lucky*Star episode 6, not Kaioshin_Sama. I don't usually even care when everyone goes off topic, but even as famous as Kaioshin_Sama is, it's bothersome to everyone else who's trying to enjoy the show and talk about it when people stop the conversation to complain about him.
This pretty much sums up what I was going to say, and other than "bothersome" I'd like to add "extremely disrepectful"

People here are trying to enjoying the discussion of Lucky Star, and this thread serves the purpose of discussing Lucky Star episode 6. Going a bit off topic for fun is fine, but I don't see the need to keep filling this place with off topic comments about Kaioshin_sama, and to turn them into personal attacks whenever a chance happens. If you have personal issues with another member, then bring them on PM, because here they are not appreciated at all. Doing that, remember that as first thing you're lacking of respect towards your fellow members.

I've deleted the latest off topic posts on that matter and I would like to bring the focus back on the original discussion solely. New off topic posts of that kind will be much less tolerated from now on.