View Single Post
Old 2010-09-26, 18:02   Link #52
applejuice
I kill you
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
.....If that's what you want to think then go ahead. Oh yeah, you also might as well go say you think Endless Eight was also the best thing to come out of anime.
Jesus christ, you are making flame war out of NOTHING; why even Endless Eight coming out of here? It has nothing to do with Shenjougahara-tore what-so-ever. It is so obvious when I say 'HITAGI EXISTS EVEN THOUGH SHE DOESN'T', it isn't serious. If your joke detecter is faulty, you should better off doing internet discussions.

Whether how much you go on about 'hitagi is not important', Bakemonogatari franchise itself does not exist without Hitagi fandom. Remove Hitagi Crab arc from Bake and all those development of Araragi and Shenjougahara towards each other, what is left? Absolutely nothing. You get nothing from Mayoi arc (Hitagi was the one who solved the riddle), you get nothing from Suruga arc (Hitagi was one who defeated devil), you get nothing from Tsubasa arc (Araragi definitely showed his love towards Hitagi and its truthfulness explicitly in this arc). Nadeko arc might stands alone, but since it is already shit, since it does not contain Shenjougahara <- this part is a joke (I'm saying this, since your sarcasm detector seems to be not working).

It's funny that you are saying like you know all the novel materials. Of course, I haven't read it since my Japanese is shit, but I know what they are about. Kizumonogatari does not have shenjougahara, but it is more of prequel anyway. Nise-monogatari is focused on fire-sisters and MWARARARAGI development, but it doesn't change the fact that Araragi chose 'SHENJOUGAHARA' out of all his harem kingdom, thus Hitagi is still important. Only other released series is Nekomonogatari and... that's it. I don't get your basis of 'Hitagi isn't important in other franchise', when there isn't much of sequel release anyway... YET. You automatically know New Suruga and Mayoi arc are most likely have Shenjougahara on side. You also have one to come which is called 'HITAGI END'. Please tell me if I'm wrong, but Shenjougahara is more important than any other characters in Bakemonogatari, beside Araragi and Shinobu.