View Single Post
Old 2012-05-19, 22:17   Link #194
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
Yep. Back in T1, she was wearing a full purple suit~ and I believe the purple suit she had in TAG1 was actually the redesigned T1 outfit. It's more like SC's Taki tight suit, but back in T1, it didn't look like that due to the graphical technology at that time

I personally like her new TAG2 design. Sure, it's more revealing, but for me it's still a proper kunoichi outfit.
Wasn't her Tag1 costume closer to the T2 outfit in that screenshot there? I think in T1 she looked like Yoshimitsu even in the mask.

Quote:
At this point I'm hoping for more old stages since I'm fine with the characters already included, I know more will be added so my main focus is the stage selection... I want Xiaoyu Land and Pink Pop.
And at this point I'm just hoping for old Heihachi to in some way be playable (Harada didn't respond to my tweet ) It won't feel complete if he's not there...

Quote:
lol I thought Kuminitsu was a new character. Guess there is a fully clothed female ninja, arms Idc about aslong as side boob isn't showing it's what i was looking for. thanks Ryona
Nope, she's from the very beginning, now back by popular demand.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote