View Single Post
Old 2012-11-09, 09:24   Link #26
Candyshark

I dont think interrogating Mido would give much to the team other that increasing Kogami CC even more if he find out Shogo is behind all this. Looks like anarchist can cover their trails very effectively.

I really would like to see Sybil system be more established especially in first episodes. It really hard to see the merit to it seeing that crimes still happen, no throrough control over population CC, who knows how many other latent criminals avoid scanners? What are criteria for CC?

And of course the separation between enforcers and inspectors. Seeing how proactive Tomomi and Kogami are and Gino is constantly on sidelines when it come to handling situation I can hardly speak against enforcer methods.

The thing that really caught my attention is the fact that Kogami refused therapy. That is some determination to catch one guy. Wonder if he wanted become enforcer on purpose so he seeing how limited the inspectors in the actions. Was he driven to the limit by the same sence of justice Akane reasoned to save the woman?