Thread: Beelzebub
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-19, 08:41   Link #3864
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qpax View Post
Yeah same here. Especially his hair style so much resembles to Toujou that psycho outer appearance even though he is buried right into the wall.

As far as I see Oga's dream really came true since 3 new character appeared. So I am more worried about baby Beel now because Nasu and Taka might have ulterior motive since it was shown that Hawk and Eggplant abducted Baby Beel from Oga in his dream. In this sense they might be new guys from demon realm who is in association with Baby Beel's big brother and tries to kill Oga by forcefully seperating those two away from each other. But even though they are not characters from demon real it would be cool to see new characters with raw power without relying on demon power just like Oga and Toujou. It's going to be nice arc because all we have seen so far that our bunch of Ishiyama guys trying to beat each other.
What if Nasu was Toujou younger brother!!!!! :O How cool would that be. As they do seem to have the same look. I would agree that Nasu and Taka could well have ulterior motive as the dream had eggplant bird taking Beel away. I'm hoping that they are not associated with En but with someone else like a rival demon family or that guy that stopped Beel when he was going rampage in the demon world. But yh it should be good to see the new characters that could well rival Toujou and Oga in terms of raw power with out the need of demon powers. Soo this could mean that Fuji could be a girl and would be battling Aoi. As before they left Ishiyama the Red Tails where the top girl group and so Fuji could have made her own girl group to beat the red tails.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote