View Single Post
Old 2007-05-06, 09:54   Link #63
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Actually, I loved that Bokurano parody. Sure I'm a bit biased as I think Uninstall is the best OP for the season, but if you look closely Skane, they followed closely the original OP. That is...

Uninstall - Logo for both
Ano toki.. - Landscape of the city, though to be fair we don't see Konatas back but...
Bokura no... - We get a close up of the robot, but now we have a closeup of Konata looking at the raining landscape from the previous scene (ano toki...)
Mimi wo Fusaidemo... - People walking
Hosoi karada... - Close ups of the main characters
Unintall Uninstall - Robot shooting missiles, LS having VF match
Kono Hoshi... - Original has someone running, but we have Miyuki walking. Would've been better IMO if they chose the scene that had Kona running
Inochi no... - A girl opening a van door, Kagami opening a classroom door
Hitotsu da to.. - Original has person walking and looking over his shoulder, switch to another person looking back, then a girl watching the rain. LS has Akari closing the door, Miyuki looking back after turining the light off, then three of them walking. Admittedly a poor transition.
Uninstall - Girl walking through a road(??), girls walking through a train entrance
Osore wo Shiranai.. - Another bad transition. Its just the three girls in the train, when the original has two peoples backs to the screen (though to be fair, they're probably talking as well)
Senshi no.. till end - Original has more close ups of the other main characters. LS has more closeups of the gang.

Admittedly, the bad transitions are just due to the lack of LS screens to match the original, which is obvious since its after 'Inochi no..' that the creator was having problems. It should'nt be a problem once the series is over, assuming the creator is willing to make a version2.

That said, it still gave the feeling of the original OP. That sure, there's some action involved, but most of it was just the main characters doing every day stuff. I mean, whoever sees Bokurano's OP would never think its a psychological drama/thriller. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote