incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
the LAST arc is like that
just think about the way he takes shnizel out
the man is suppose to be the one person who lelouch could never beat in chess
the reason being that in chess you have to be able to predict what your enemy is thinking (which lelouch could never do)

and yet in the last arc shnizel become SO predictable, that lelouch actually has him having a deep philosiphical debate about the nature of man - with a recording

this isnt a MINOR detail, this is the way that the "hero" defeats the final "villain" of the show
even if i could just ignore every other wall-banger in the last arc
that alone is un-forgivable

"Better to have rice and beans in your table than trying to make a filet mignon and burning the steak"
but if i settle for rice and beans, i'd prefer NOT to have someone rub their balls all over my plate
Ah, lol what? Did you pay attention to like, the whole series? This is Lelouch's trait, he can do this, and at the same time playing PS2, watching NBA and he still would not miss a "note" of prediction. People evolve, and so does their mind. Schneizel beat Lelouch in chess when they were little as Nunally said once, but it is rather obvious that Lelouch is smarter than him.
Yeah, that last part might have been too Lelouch-glory-ish and how he synced everything perfectly, but it had been done before {in various Lelouch-glory-ish ways}, it is not like it was a first.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote