View Single Post
Old 2011-11-23, 11:52   Link #25901
Tazar

Hello, I've been visiting this thread every once in a while for the last months.

I have quite a bit of questions regarding the series (Haven't finished Ep8, but saw quite a lot of spoilers about, so feel free to say anything regarding it)

So, first question is, how did Sakutaro end up in Kawabata's house?
Did he find it somewhere around Rokkenjima? Did he find it in one piece?

As far as I know, in Tsubasa, there is a story about Sakutaro going through Purgatory, he ends up all dirty and what not (Being this the Fantasy explaniation about how he got in that state, he is found afterwards by Ange)

Kuwabata finding it means that Sakutaro was carried by either Maria or Rosa during October 4th.

I think that Rosa fixed it in secret and intended to give it back to Maria as a present during the family meeting.

I belive that Rosa fixed it because, when Ange finds it in 1998, she gives it back to Maria in the Meta-World. I don't think that Maria (At least in Ange's mind) would be that happy to recieve Sakutaro if it was still all torn up (As in, how Rosa left it after going all batshit insane in EP4)

The above is just a small theory that (If correct) applies to Rokkenjima Prime.
Not a huge hint about the biggest mystery in the series, but at least it would reveal a bit of the real nature of Rosa.
Tazar is offline   Reply With Quote