View Single Post
Old 2009-06-12, 12:08   Link #34
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Wow, what's with all the angst all of a sudden? Not that I'm complaining as Ritsu finally gets some focus of her own.

I can see fanartists portraying Ritsu as the second Yandere after Ui, though she did entrust Nodoka to take good care of Mio for her, so all's well.

Azu-nyan wearing her nekomimi is so moe I died for a few seconds.

Some changes they should have left untouched from the manga:

1. Should have got Azu-nyan to nosebleed at Mio's panties. Kyo-Ani, I can understand you not showing us Mio's panties, but to cut out Azu-nyan nosebleeding as well? Why!?

2. Sawa-chan suggest she could help Yui fix her guitar in exchange for letting her doing "whatever she likes" with Mio.

3. Mugi blatantly abusing her ojou-sama status to get another discount for Yui, rather than have the shop assistants volunteering to do it for her. I rather like this Dark Side that Mugi sometimes shows, so I'm quite dismayed that it was taken out.

First Ritsu gets ill, now it's Yui's turn. The After School Tea Time band should be careful of their health if they want their school festival gig to go smoothly, as the WHO has just raised the flu alert to phase 6 - pandemic level.

Here's to the After School Tea Time band on having an awesome finale next week. (As well as celebrating the return of Haruhi once again. )