View Single Post
Old 2011-12-11, 08:48   Link #1006
Velsy

kinda is lame. You make a game for the PS3, but then the sequals are not on the same console ? Makes you think how Sega can mess up something so simple. Why not produce on both consoles if Sega has trouble with that thought.

I just got my final upgrades to my rifles, and I noticed a significant change on both S-20 and A-20 rifles. Looking at first the S-20 enabled an A rating accuracy with 40 damage, thus the A-20 offered an increased damage to 42 but still rataining a C grade accuracy. So naturally I was going to change my scouts to use the S-20, but then I noticed the A-20 also increases the clip size to 7. So after giving it some thought, I decided to keep the Scouts with the A-20 with the larger clips. Thus I will keep the Engineers with the S-20. Had Alicia-sama with one of the Princess's rifles, but am now convinced the A-20 would be better suited for her, as well as all the scouts. Is there much difference between the two rifles in results?, maybe just personal preference ?

Upgrading/outfiting the Eldwiess, I've got both accuracy and tread defence. Early on I had crit defence on the radiator, but I found it didnt produce results. Regardless of having crit defence on, if an enemy lancer got behind the Eldweiss and shot the radiator, it be a 1 hit kill regardless of crit defence. Anyone have any commenting on tank outfitting ? Eldwiess fine the way I have it?

I've got my scouts level 20, Shocktroopers level 10, Lancers level 15, Engineers level 14, Snipers level 6.

I never seem to use Snipers anymore. I used a few early in the game to about midway. Last time I recall using a sniper was when fighting the train. Maybe its because they missed alot and they're hard to relocate since they have low AP. Even now with the A accuracy rifles, I seem leave them on the bench. Considering dropping a sniper out of my squad and leaving one remain.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote