View Single Post
Old 2012-10-30, 02:58   Link #1394
MarkS00N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadratic View Post
Ok, I watched it again (and again), and saw there was no reading showing after the first paralysis shot failed and the second judgement given out, nor was there a reading showing on the victim when it changed to lethal mode on her, so no inconsistencies in the CC numbers, as far as I can tell, since both didn't show their new numbers and had their CC elevated in their respective situations (well, that was Akane's explanation for the victim, so I'm assuming the same applied to the rapist).

As for having the gun in paralyzer mode first, that doesn't seem to be the case, since the opening scene of ep 1 showed Shinya killing the helmet wearing guy (which I'm think is some anti-brain scanning helmet) on the first shot.
I don't know about your sub, but mine has this line: "Target's Threat Judgement has been updated." before dominator change to Lethal Eliminator mode.
This line can be interpreted as CC and Target's Threat are 2 different measurement with lethal mode active only after the Target's Threat pass certain limit.

The guy in the beginning of episode 1 probably has high Target's Threat thus activating the Lethal Eliminator mode from start...
Still not sure, but at least this what I got from 3 episode...
MarkS00N is offline   Reply With Quote