Thread: Sailor Stars ^^
View Single Post
Old 2004-04-14, 20:02   Link #46
Maxtro

Sorry to dig up an old thread but I didn't want to make a new one.

Well I finally finished Sailormoon today, about ten years later after I started watching it too. This show has always held a special place in my heart. (No I’m not a girl or gay). It’s the first anime I watched knowing it was anime and it was my favorite for a long time.

I’m very thankful to have Sailorstars available to download. I know it has been subbed by VKLL and I had bought a few of his tapes a long time ago but I couldn’t afford to buy every single episode of this season. Thank you to the person who made them available on bittorrent.

IMO Sailorstars was the best season but it was not without it flaws. It amazes me how weak the main characters are. I know they are girls but it’s still not a reason for them to get their ass kicked by everybody and most of the time they don’t even fight back. They just scream and get knocked around. But the emotional aspect is where the show shines. I could really feel Usagi’s pain on how much she misses Mamouro I even missed good ole rose thrower a bit. At least the Three Lights keep the show from getting way to girly. I was also annoyed that the only relationship was Usagi and Seyia. I was certain that Minako was going to hook up with Yaten and Ami with Taki. I guess the guys were too straight, to get with the girls since they were really girls themselves. So I guess Seyia is a lesbian

After watching Sailorstars I see no reason why it can’t air on Cartoon Network. Yes there are guys who turn in to girls, so what? Even though there are little to no fans left who would want to watch the end it should still have a chance on TV. Even if it doesn’t I’m happy I at least saw it.
Maxtro is offline   Reply With Quote