View Single Post
Old 2011-07-06, 19:50   Link #11906
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Like I've said people; I don't think the 'King' part is anymore than just flavor text- To make the whole thing more impressive.
I recently "re-thought" this based on asian mythology (I was reading some traveling a few days ago about temples and stuff), basically saying this like "the palace of the Dragon King" or "the palace of the Dragon God" were valid since they were close enough symbology wise (at least on the things that I was reading); if we go by the mystical jargon of the series we have that Dragon's are for about as broken as Angels, and that by "God" or "King" we have that it's just cheaper than regular dragons. This is, trusting the "clues" that have been thrown around and not taking them as Irony for part of the author. I don't think that essentially a dragon has to be in there, but it's more like a clue about what is on there hierarchy wise is as cheapo as a dragon.

BTW, I suppose that people noticed that Volume 8 is one of the shortest novels content wise, right? Kamachi kinda tried to make that up by adding several extra pages (more than 20) with designs about the first 8 novels, for what I have noticed many of them haven't been uploaded to most sites that have info about Index (I think that even rainbow spectrum doesn't has some of those designs), one of the ones that caught my attention was :

The head is super big for some reason that made me lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breidaluk View Post
Britons?
Well, Aleister told fiamma that the invisible thing could be something that he already knew so it is problably something from the aeon of osiris,...problably(¬¬).
Tube dude said that Fiamma should understand what it was if he stopped looking at it from Christianity point of view, so it's unlikely that it's from the current christian age (Osiris, right?).

------------------------------

For the record, Liberal Arts City SS chapter 2 is at 70% now.