View Single Post
Old 2009-11-24, 18:54   Link #4969
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Ahh, I keep confusing them. Nagi = Adult version... *glues to Nagi from HnG to remember*
Ah... I got confused, because I thought you were thinking about Negi's father.

Quote:
That love chart, eh? Well, it's constantly changing... when she sees him how GAR he's got, and his adult form + all the DARKNESS (lol), that he's got crawling in his skin.. she'll surely hop up to the top 10. He'll form pactios with all of em eventually... .... maybe...
Well...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Yeh, that of him being related or unrelated is still an unknown I guess. If he is, then he's probably the one that was with Yukariko, since they're in a similar age group (depends of course if he was in high school or uni...), thus canceling the possibility of a romantic Hayate x Nagi ending. I don't mind it that much, as long as she's happy in the end...
We'll have to see. For all we know, Nagi's father's resemblance with Hayate may be Hata just trolling us. But, all the same, at this point, I'd say it's a good possibility Hayate's brother is Nagi's father.

Quote:
And of course, you're sitting... good... good... ehehehe!
Fuck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
I think Athena's behavior as a kid is pretty much what she is right now; unlike Hayate and the others, Athena's pretty much had adult-like mature behaviors, her thinking is far from a kid's level.
Maybe, maybe not. If we follow what Machina said, Athena has gone through some tough situations. I think it's quite likely she's somehow changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
However, I do agree that we don't know much of her general behavior in a relationship right now; but her actions of what she's willing to do and how she felt about it was my point. But, I assume something like...
Spoiler for something:
is pretty informative.
Yes, she showed jealousy, but we've still got to take into account that, before that, she denied knowing about Hayate, and she also hid herself expecting him to leave. Sure, she admitted to herself she still loves him. However, the situation prevents her from being able to express her feelings. That's what I mean we'd have to see her in a normal situation, in which she can express her feelings freely.