View Single Post
Old 2013-01-10, 17:38   Link #2086
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
well maybe so but I find my self go more back in time with animes I did order like 2 days ago complete box of star zinger and a dvd of venus wars.

I more love the animes I watched when I was young they where fun but allot more serious than today's and less echii/almost hentai.

I seen a few of the one one and read allot about new ones and it seams itīs all about showing breast accidental sex postpositions and the same old joke dude walks in and getīs beaten up like crap well it was fun the first time in love hina but todays it seams to be a standard joke.

Damn give me the story give me something serious like a favourite of mine Legend of the galactic heroes, man that some heavy stuff sure it has some humour but itīs all about war and love and no damn nudity.

and sorry I will not go off topic again sorry sorry give me a warring then im okey.

Oh I totally understand where you're coming from.

I find it harder and harder to find stuff that appeals to me as I get older; a lot of stuff is totally not my thing, especially the ecchi and moeblobs stuff that comes out all the time. But I know it sells so it's not like anyone is pointing a gun at me to watch it. And sometimes the moemoekyun stuff does turn out entertaining like K-ON and Tamako Market.

But there is more mature series out there though if you look hard enough; Psycho Pass is a prime example.