Thread: Licensed Mouretsu Pirates
View Single Post
Old 2012-02-14, 15:47   Link #1004
AbZeroNow
North American Haruhiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
Anywhere between episodes 16 to 20. I'll take it!

Think: Chiaki in a swimsuit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
I want Jenny in a swimsuit. Also, I suspect that dear little Jenny Doolittle has some connection to the Odette II, and that the founder of the Girl's School may have had some connection to the old Hakuchou - it does seem a bit odd that an admittedly posh and prestigious school would have a former privateer as a training vessel. That's like Eton having the Golden Hind as their Yacht Club's ship, or a posh New York school running with the USS Constitution.
And I would like to see both in swimsuits along with Marika and Lynn. And if they ever do a beach episode or a hot springs episode, there will be a DFC character in there somewhere, because as Konata once taught us, DFC characters have just as much fetish fuel as a well-endowed one.

Although I wouldn't mind seeing Jenny and Chiaki dressed up in Victorian garb, especially Chiaki since the whole Kuroneko IN SPACE meme would be complete. So hopefully we'll see fanart of Chiaki in long gothic dresses. I don't know if I could handle the massive blood loss that would occur from seeing them though
AbZeroNow is offline   Reply With Quote