View Single Post
Old 2012-07-23, 09:25   Link #52
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
This episode was heaps of fun. Chitanda using her purple eye hypnosis on a girl this time... and it doesn't matter. According to Chitanda's eyes, even a straight person will turn gay for a short period

Then there was the Trick or Treat girls and was Oreki smooooth. Snuck in a anthology sale in there as well. Good job!

After that, there was serious business Mayaka in her manga drawing contest. Too bad she didn't finish the coloring .

And last but not least (in fact it was the highlight of the episode) was IRON CHEF Wildfire. Chitanada might be a moeblob but she knows how to cook... too well to the point she forgets to leave ingredients for their third contender Btw, I have no idea why that bag of flour isn't considered against the rules, but whatever, I guess it's necessary for teh plot to move. Btw did anyone notice the Cooking Club president has the same VA as Kyon. I got that like straight away!

Anyways, another awesome school festival episode. I'm going to really miss this arc because I have a feeling this arc is not going to be bested for this series. I don't think the final arc will be as boring/uninteresting as the "Eba" arc, but this series is really at its best when it focuses on the simple stuff rather trying to be all serious with mundane mysteries.

Last edited by Pocari_Sweat; 2012-07-23 at 10:08.