View Single Post
Old 2012-08-10, 07:41   Link #3205
n0m@n
C-Z

Okay Im very sorry but I have a bad news....

Izuru's new LN "After school Battlefield" became a Chaos!!
It was released yesterday and if you check Amazon Japan 13 people voted out of 5 stars and it received 1.2 stars in average!

Now that is very poor even if you compare to LN written by a complete amateur!
And it is only 224 pages which is very short for a LN.

And also there was a huge bashing of this LN and at Izuru. And Izuru became sulked in his twitter. Here is the thing he wrote.

Quote:
Hmmmmmm. It really pains me that my new work is being bashed already. I have a weak heart so dont bully me
Quote:
Started playing MHF again. Have been playing Dogma for a long time. Thats why I cant stop playing Capcom's game!
Izuru is totally out of control. He spends most of his time playing games rather than thinking of good ideas for his LN. He isnt taking this seriously.

And here is another twitter messages he wrote more than a year ago or before writing IS.

Quote:
Ah~. I once handed out a draft of a light novel based on survival game. Apparently the publisher found it not only boring but also it has been made fun of by a group of editors leaded by a woman editor. I had many thing going in my mind when they send me a mail about "their response". So I thought I will definitely release that work one day! By making it more entertaining and from a different publisher that is.
Quote:
Man, that woman editor knows nothings. And she wrote all these comments which you normally wont write. If the work turns out to be success because of learning from that comments then it will be okay but this is just bullying. So is she saying the same thing to the other authors? She definitely wanted to bully me because I have no experience.

So right now the Japan's blog is just bashing this fool. He spends most time playing games. He used the work which was heavily critised by the editor from another publisher in the past thinking that his work is awesome but it ended as crap. The woman editor he's talking crap about wasnt bullying him but was telling the truth.

Hate to say it, but I think Izuru just ended his life as a author. Obviously there will be no continuation of this new LN, but perhaps it might end the IS franchise permanently.

Last edited by n0m@n; 2012-08-10 at 07:54.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote