View Single Post
Old 2009-07-28, 15:56   Link #29
Ero-Senn1n

I think it's obvious that Kishi does not want monster fights, he wants ninja fights, thats much more entertaining and meaningful. So Naruto fighting like KillerBee won't happen, he will fight in his human body. I think that Naruto will successfully combine the kyuubi chakra with sage mode so that he will probably be able to break the 5 minute barrier of his sage mode, more importantly he should be able to go into sage mode instantly since that is required when he is unexpectedly attacked by strong ninjas.

Also he should be able to do more than 2 rasenshurikens before running out of sage mode, Kishi likes to create such limits so that later he can break them, for example Kakashi could do only 2 or 3 chidoris in the beginning of the manga, now it seems he can do at least twice as much.

There's also the "key" to kyuubi, i don't know if Kishi forgot about that, since Naruto has already been in almost 9 tails mode and the seal was almost broken before the 4th restored it, so i really don't understand what can be the role of the "key" in the story.

Then there's Itachi's gift, since Naruto is particularly weak against genjutsu it's obvious that it should be some genjutsu power given to Naruto. I think it might be a tsukiyomi world sealed in Naruto that will come alive and will absorb Naruto and Sasuke into it's imaginary world where Itachi will be able to finally be sincere with Sasuke, a Sasuke-Itachi conversation without lies is definitely needed in this manga for Sasuke's happy end, because i think that Sasuke will deserve that short time of happyness with family that he had before the massacre. Sasuke will surely shit his pants if Naruto's eye turns into Itachi's MS and casts a tsukiyomi on him
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote