View Single Post
Old 2008-02-24, 21:46   Link #96
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless Enigma View Post
true tears plummeted on the anticipation meter after this episode largely because Aiko has been dumped out of the title picture.
For me, that actually increased my anticipation for future episodes. Right now, I feel the story works best working just on the love "triangle" between Noe, Shin, and Hiromi (I'm not going to include Jun). To me, trying to include Aiko in love triangle (at THIS point) would only unnecessarily complicate the story, while diluting all of the development between Shin and the other two girls.

Although Noe is my favorite character in the series and I'm a strong supporter of NoexShin, Aiko is my second favorite character and I really want her to be happy at the end of the series. With that being said, I'm very much anticipating to see how Aiko will fight back into the "title picture" as you called it. I highly doubt she will just give up, and I do feel that Aiko has something in her arsenal that can get her Shin.

Then again, my anticipation might be up because of all of the cute moments between Shin and Noe in episode 8. And anytime I can hear "Reflectia" more than once is a positive to me. Can't wait for the next episode.