View Single Post
Old 2012-09-05, 10:00   Link #17
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by articuzwolf View Post
what is this Kichiku means btw?

I couldn't find any notes/TL notes about it

I can field this one. The kanji used in the spoiler was "鬼竹", which translates to "bamboo demon". In other words, it looks like it's true that the flute he used to knock out Law was made of bamboo, after all. Maybe that could be his DF power if he has one (bamboo bamboo fruit)? Because I'm pretty sure he's capable of way more than just rokushiki.....

Anyways, cool chapter. Sanji taking on Vergo is a neat surprise. Now it looks like we'll find out for certain how well the third of the monster trio can handle VA-class marines (lol, I'm starting to sound like grey_1960 now, aren't I? ). And the rematch between Luffy and CC sure happened a lot sooner than I expected. I still don't expect the scientist to go down so easily, though. His ability can manipulate all sorts of gases, so he should be capable of way more than just poison and sealing away oxygen......

Also, I wonder how many more of those PH dragons are around? Brownbeard said that the smaller ones are newer, improved models. Thinking about it, perhaps the dragons themselves are a new model of Pacifista.....?