View Single Post
Old 2007-04-19, 19:48   Link #19
Satsumaru
Aruruu to asobuu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFOG View Post
may i ask you how long it takes before i get a activation e mail for the paint chat because i already wait along time now ( 1.5 days :P ), ye i am spoiled because most of the time u get instant messages lol

plz post some more if u can... pictures before really have a wow-rank for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Shinohara View Post
Registered and loaded. Let's see if I get back to drawing a little bit. Thanks for the link, Aruruufan.

@WTFOG: I haven't received mine either. But it might have to go through an Admin before we're accepted. So that can take a while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave View Post
Whoa!! Nice artwork there Satsumaru!!! ^________^

Man ur abitilities are quiet superb!
and I don't know whats up with u twos email but I recieved it like right after I clicked submit and I activated my account like in a couple of seconds!

Can someone briefly explain what u do on the paintchat cuz I am really interested!

O and my Screen name on the Paintchat is the same as here in AS its bigdave
Oh damn, I forgot to mention lol! Go to your profile on that paintchat site and find where it says "Gallery". Put a link there to your gallery (I just went with my deviantart). As soon as you do that, you'll be able to paintchat!

You don't need to wait for your account to be approved lol. Hell I think I'm still on the to-be-approved list and I've been there for almost 2 years now LOL.
Satsumaru is offline   Reply With Quote