Thread: Tales of Graces
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-20, 13:20   Link #700
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiletto View Post
Does anyone have a list of the costumes I can get and their sidequests? Minus DLC.
Formal Costumes:

Sophie – Search at X:334 Y:180 to locate the Turtlez HQ. Talk to the Turtlez with the smiley over his head.

Malik - Investigate the yellow star at Bathus Citadel 6F.

Cheria - Get the Pearl Windthread located in Barona Castle (it’s in what appears to be a storage room. I can’t describe it better than that). Then go to Katz Korner (you have to feed all the cats in the cities) and talk to the one that runs the inn (you have to get an item off the Old Crazy Coot or w/e at his house to be able to interact with the cats). Turn the Pearl Windthread in to complete the request.

Asbel - Get the Ship Model, which is found in the Barona Catacombs where you fought the moths as a kid. Go to Lhant and turn it in to complete the request.

Hubert – Get the Liquisilk Fabric, found in Strahta Desert Ruins. Then go to Katz Korner and turn it in to complete the request.

Pascal - Go to East Strahta Desert (where the strong enemies are). Follow the path to the end; you should run into some machine enemies, which should lead to 2 fights.

Swimsuits:

As stated by Chaos2Frozen above, you have to locate the Beach Resort and the view the skit there before you searching at the below locations.

Asbel’s is located in a pot at Oul Raye (near the inn, I believe).

Cheria’s is located at Sable Izolle. You have to buy it from one of the vendors there for 100,000 gald.

Hubert’s is located inside the Rockgagong. Defeat the Felonfake to acquire it.

Malik’s is located in Yu Liberte. I think you need to talk to a NPC at the front gate to get it.

Sophie’s is located in the Straht Desert Ruins. Defeat the fire elemental in the room that was once flooded with water to acquire it.

Pascal’s is in the beginning area of the Sandshroud Ruins.

Like Chaos2Frozen said, you have to win the easy, normal, and hard modes of the Carta game at Sable Izolle to get the 3 Vesperia costumes.

Last edited by Ray; 2012-04-21 at 06:30.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote